Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Battle of books part 2

When I received the questions from the company, I first look them over and see what the questions look like. Sometimes the questions are very easy and sometimes they are harder. the questions normally really pick out information that the students will have to have read the books in order to answer.
Then I prepare my power point. For each question I use one slide. On the next slide with the same number I type in the title and the author.
Each round I put in 30 questions. It takes about one hour to complete each round.
Students get a 30 second time period to answer the question. Then they write the title and author . In my present school district, students are awarded 5 points for the correct title and 3 points for the correct author. I do not required exact correct spelling for the title and author.

No comments:

Post a Comment