Tuesday, August 5, 2014

In the Library With Lead Pipe

  The " In the Library With Lead Pipe"site is an open access journal run bu a team of librarians.  There are articles and editorials written  by the team and also includes authors, educators, support staff and community members.

 The goals of Lead Pipe  is to explore new  ideas and start conversations and to help develop solutions to problems and issues  The  requirements for articles is founded in showcasing original research strategies in librarianship, and practical examples. So you will find highly engaging and substantial information  issues and topics.

 Right off the bat, I found several articles that were informative and extensive  - enough to help me correct the issue I was facing.  I will be visiting there again . It will keep the creative juices  interested in developing more intense  discussion with my staff and colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment