Thursday, March 16, 2017

Homework for Librarains

  When I had a fixed scheduled classes, I had homework  grading papers, and planning classes.  It was a new class for me(7th grade) so I did a lot of planning!This year , I do  not have a fixed schedule. I now work on supporting and collaborating with teachers on research projects and computer projects. So now my homework is very different but I still have work that I do almost every night.

One thing I do is to carry home a  notebook . When I am at home and think of something that is needed to be done ( and I did not put it on my "next day" list  I will jot it down in the front of my book.  When I get into work   I can add add it to my "TO Do" List.


In another section of my notebook, I write down topics of  teachers research projects . This is the time I surf for links that are age appropriate an d reading lever for the students ability .This sites I incorporate into a "LiveBinder" which I put on the library webpage  under the link Project Pathfinders. These links help the student s f  to easy find the information the need,

  The other homework I do is to look for websites and links that will help teachers  in their lessons. And the  best thing I surf for is library blogs and displays on pinterest which give me lots of inspiration  for my library.



No comments:

Post a Comment