Monday, September 26, 2011

Readers NoteBook

I am going to be creating readers notebooks with my fourth grade class. This follows along with our guided reading program and I want to continue the theme into library class. It should be fun! We will track our reading and our mini lessons and our genres!!
I will use some of the sheets from the guided reading programs and will also create some of my own sheets. The ones I create/adapt I will place here at a later date. One is a mini lesson sheet. I think it will be good for students to see what they have learned and reviewed during library class.
Our first step will be to create our " folders" . We will start with Names and Reading Note Book On the front. I got some cool markers and special scissors that I thing students will enjoy using.

No comments:

Post a Comment