Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Battle of the books- Bulletin Board

I am getting ready for my December bulletin board. This year I am not going to have a holiday theme, I am going to promote my book reading challenge( Battle of the books) . I have begun taking team pictures and asking for team names. This has garnered some more teams signing up so that is a good thing!
What I will have is a blue or black background , with colorful book cutouts scattered around and them have team photos. I am still thinking of a good slogan.of. I will post it when I think of it.
I will also do a press release with a couple of groups together and send to our school newsletter and maybe the local papers.
We are still hoping to get a teacher and parent team but so far none have come forward. Hopefully we will have at least one.

No comments:

Post a Comment