Sunday, April 7, 2019

'Tidying Up' the School Library- SLJ

     I am finally catching up on my reading- yes this year I am Way Way  behind!!   I actually did this quite a few years ago when my school and library were being renovated from a Middle school to an Elementary school. In my office We shoved every thing( supplies) willy nilly  into boxes when we were packing! When we got into the renovated space and it was the beginning of the year, we just shoved the boxes into brand new cabinets. ( It was a big office with even a bathroom!)
   But then of course , I did not know where anything was! So I dumped boxes into the center of the room and began to organized everything!  And put supplies away, And mark the cabinets,  And labeled every drawer, and cabinet  so I knew where everything was and how much I had! And I did make a map so that I could glance at the map to help me find what I was looking for!
    Read this article  & check out my article on organizing your supplies in The Organized Librarian!
See info above for ordering or check out Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment