I got a really nice comment from Stacy over at The LibraryGals. She did the fiction book pass and her students really liked it. Mine do too! I haven't done it in a while- maybe I should think about doing with my fourth grade classes this week- since it will be crazy and the kids will be off the wall.
This article was in the October issue of Library Sparks. I love this magazine- it always has great ideas using excellent books as jumping off points for many activities and lessons.
Monday, December 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I am introducing some of my staff to my school blog. I will also show it to some of my students soon also. I would like to get more convers...
-
I saw this on a FB post and thought to myself- Why didn't I think of that! It was a book store that was highlighting the local autho...
-
I've been floating through January but now it is time to think about February and what to do about the bulletin boards. Here are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment