Thursday, October 31, 2019

Monthly Report- Part 3

  So  you are doing a monthly report to submit to your administration- you have circulation records and book stats. So what else should you include?

  Here are a few ideas.

  If on a flex schedule ,you could include : the classes that came to the library for books, the classes that came for a lesson on research skills, the classes that came to use the resources for a project , the classes that came to use the computers.
  I would list the teachers name,  name of lesson I taught  , or type of research they were doing. ( and how many classes for each since middle school teachers had 5 or 6 classes each day.) I would also include if I went into a classroom for a lesson or with the laptop cart, or I assisted a class in the computer lab with research or writing projects.

  One of the other items I always included is  a listing of teachers whom I provided with books for their classrooms or if I curated a list of websites for them to use with students.

 This information  showed that I was working closely with the staff and students to support the learning goals of the school.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment