Thursday, November 13, 2014

Greads- www.greadsbooks.com

    As I check out many book review blogs and websites, I come across many new ones. Many bloggers( myself included, although lately I have been slacking)  share there reviews, And they also share their favorite blogs.  So it a self continuing process of finding book reviews, I have found some really good ones which I like to share with you!

   Ginger's book blog sire ( www.greadsbooks.com)  is simple but entertaining.  She likes to share her ideas on the books she reads.  She reads contemporary Ya literature, and adult fiction ( contemporary and historical) . She also promotes books through blog giveaways

   The site is simple to get around .She a tab for book review archives, and her policy on reviewing.
  She has a link to the book she is currently reading. And she also has a listing of her favorite book blogs.

So check her out at : www.greadsbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment